Friday, September 22, 2006

Part010!

Watch Part 010 now!



Length: About two minutes.

Or: Start watching Atom Age Vampire from the very beginning.

Today's synopsis: Will Jeanette like her new, Derma28-enhanced face? And what will Monique say?

Process: Today's two-minute chunk is SO "General Hospital." The best part: the way the music swells up for Jeanette and Dr. Levin's big smooch.

The smooch was a little tricky to animate, since my forte is straight-on people staring at the camera--which also made the brief bit with the mirror a small challenge, as well.

Bet you're wondering how the Monique-Dr. Levin-Jeanette love triangle plays out. I'm sure they all three live happily ever after in a nice polyamorous household with Sasha and maybe Pierre, too. Or maybe it ends badly for everybody. Who knows?

Today's animation--about two hours, at the Starbucks on Union Square by the Petco. German businessmen sat next to me making frenzied phone calls; I imagine they made like, $400,000 (sauerkraut ist down! Sellen! Ach!!!) on German futures trading while I worked on this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kdude9000 said...

Hey, that's awesome, I've seen that movie, and movies similar to it, so check out my movie review blog

1:34 PM  
Blogger Scott Bateman said...

Can do!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home